Support our Work

Donate Today!

Your generous gift helps The Solidarity Project support our community partners and projects in Honduras!samuel-eating

Your tax-deductible donation to The Solidarity Project allows us to continue to support our community partners and projects through grants, leadership development, and consultation. 

Over the years, your support has gone towards projects such as the Comedor Infantil Talanga Honduras (CITH), a lunch meal program for impoverished children in Honduras and most recently to partner projects including: Amigos de la Educación (ADLE), CITH School supplies Grant, and Mesa Comunitaria (Community Table) our micro-granting initiative.

Thanks to your generosity, we are excited to expand our support to new on-the-ground leaders and communities to enact their visions of change.


Thank you for supporting The Solidarity Project and our work in Honduras!

You can donate by sending a check to:

The Solidarity Project

3015 13th Ave South

Seattle, WA 98144

*Please make check out to The Solidarity Project

Donate via PayPal

Thank you for your generosity – your donation will greatly impact the lives of many Hondurans.

97% of your donation goes directly to supporting our partner projects; the other 3% goes to Paypal to cover their charge per transaction fee.

The Solidarity Project is a 501 (c)3 non-profit.  All donations are tax deductible in the United States according to IRS regulations.

Support The Solidarity Project when you shop on by clicking here.